Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Leopard




                            Leopard shirt: Porcupine ; Shorts: DIY ; Shoes and Back-pack: Vans


            Today, I wanted to dress down but still look stylish I guess? I was also inspired by the skater/school boy dudes I see around SDA. I don't know how to skate but I love their fashion. The skater style looks so comfortable. I don't know if I achieved that look but I wanted to give it a twist. I paired my shorts and Vans with this leopard print shirt. I also paired it with a back-pack. One more reason I dressed down was because I only had 2 classes. I didn't really want to over dress. This won't be the last time I'm going to do this kind of style because I really am addicted to comfy clothes. HAHA!

            I got this shirt from Porcupine a long time ago. Back when I was still in highschool. I rarely use it because I think animal prints are really hard to wear but I explore and find ways on how to wear prints like this. The shorts I'm wearing is also one of my creations. I've done so many DIYs that I'll be blogging about soon. Hope you like it guys! :)

                 Photos taken by my wonderful twin, Mirabai Sebastian. Great great photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...