Monday, May 28, 2012

Batik






Batik Polo: Ukay-ukay ; Loafers: Superga ; 
I <3 SDA Tote: Designed by Bjorn Bedayo and Avi Castano

      
          So today I decided to wear something really bright. I noticed that my previous outfit posts are more on the black and rock side so I wanted to showcase the other side of me. Printed polos and shirts are really in today. Aztec prints are found everywhere and anywhere. I must admit, I'm starting to get really tired of seeing aztec prints. I'm not saying I don't own any but I think aztecs are common to find so I tried to wear "Batik". I don't know if that's really what it's called but this print is on the summer side so I guess you can call it "The Beach-y Print"? HAHA! :)) I really love the colors of this top. It makes you stand out from the others and your confidence will surely boost up.

          I paired my Batik button down with some khaki pants and loafers. The color khaki and loafers gives this look that coachella finish which I really love. This polo doesn't just look good but it also is really comfortable. Like what I've said from my previous blog posts, I'm really in to loose tops. it just gives me room to move freely. And if you're wondering where I got this polo, I got it from Ukay-ukay. I recommend that you go to Ukay-ukays and start digging. You will surely find something in style. So there you go! I hope you guys like it! :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...