Friday, May 25, 2012

Fringeship






                                   Bob Marley fringe shirt: Ukay/DIY ; Cardigan: Topman ;
                                          Bleached shorts: DIY ; Shoes: Addidas Ransom

            

             This is what I wore to school today. I want to start blogging about the things I got from Ukay! I'm really that excited to show you guys. So this is one of the shirts  I got from Ukay-ukay. I got really excited with the print of the shirt. Not only was it loose like how I wanted my shirts to be but also really stylish. When I saw this, I took it right away. It was like asking me to take him already! I'm really in to coachella fashion nowadays and I found the print of this shirt really "coachella".

              I also noticed that the top and the bottom I'm wearing are both DIYs. Some people think that fringes are only for girls but I would like to disagree. I don't limit myself. I have to admit, I do get some of my inspirations from reading women's fashion magazines. There are garments that not only women can wear but also us men. I took the risk and made this fringe shirt. The shorts was also a creation of mine. Bleached it and started looking for cheese graters, scissors,and cutters. There's nothing wrong with thinking outside the box. Don't be scared of what people might say. Just go with it! If you're comfortable with what you're wearing, then don't stop yourself from wearing it. :) So there you go! Hope you guys like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...