Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SKULLS and PARROTS


 Photographed by Tristan Flores

          Long time no blog! I missed blogging so much! SO MUCH! So here I am back from the dead. HAHA!  So here's an outfit post from today. I really love my get-up today. It's a mix of everything. What I love about this look is that it's a simple look but because of the elaborate prints, it made this look complicated  and not so "normy". This reminded me so much of what Kanye West would wear. I am not a fan of him but I really think that he's the male Lady Gaga. I love his fashion. He always try and try and don't think what other people will think. That's what I like about him. I'm just fell in-love with this shirt the minute I saw it. It resembles the shirts from Givenchy. Well... I wouldn't buy shirt from there since the prices are way out of my range. Thank God I found something similar in a way cheaper price. LOVE LOVE LOVE! So there you go! What do you think about today's outfit? :)















DETAILS:

Shirts from Zara
Jeans from Zara
Shades from Bershka 
Cap from Pull and Bear
Body Bag from Louis Vuitton
Watch from Swatch
Shoes from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...