Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MUSTARD


Photographed by Tristan Flores

              Mustard is the color of the day! And yes, it is also a lazy day! Wore something really simple to school. Wear and run moment right here! Haha! But what I really love about this outfit is the color. I love earth tones and Mustard is one of the colors that I truly love. If only I could marry this color! NO! IT'S NOT YELLOW! There's a huge difference, okay? HAHA! It's a cross breed between orange and yellow... I think? I also love love love my shorts! They call it "tokong" here in the Philippines. I actually don't know if its a pair of short or pants. I'm confused! Maybe it's gay! HAHA! Kidding aside, I just wanted to move freely today. And you may be wondering why I keep on wearing this fuckin' white shoes? It's my favorite!!! Nothing beats this! I swear! It totally goes well with anything! So there you go! Today's outfit. :)














DETAILS:

Pull-over from H&M
Denim Shorts from Zara
Shoes from Vans
Cap from Fatal
Bracelet from Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...