Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HOLLYWOOD


Photographed by Tristan Flores

         Today, I wanted to wear something bad boy-ish. Anything leather will make you look "Maangas" but for today I wanted to look a little "Maangas" but still fresh looking. I still wanted to look hip and young. I know, I know! It's hot and all but I just miss wearing leather jackets. It's one of those pieces that you could just throw over a polo or a shirt or a tank top and still look FASH. I love earth tones and I think those colors are the easiest to pair. I also miss wearing my sunnies. I barely use them since I wear glasses but once in a while, I do take them out. I'm actually planning on getting contacts again so that I could start wearing the sunnies I buy. I don't know why I keep on purchasing stuff I don't even use. HAHA! So what do you think of my bad ass look? :)












DETAILS:

Leather Jacket from Zara
Button Down from Cococabana
Jeans from H&M
Shoes from Vans
Aviators from Folded and Hung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...