Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FRESHMAN


Photographed by Tristan Flores

                Guess how much I cost today! Both top and bottom from Ukay-ukay! I feel really expensive and I think I look expensive too! I'm worth Php 250 today! What I love about it is that I can look and feel good without overspending. You just need effort in finding great pieces from thrift shops. Ukay-ukay is the best! Great and unique pieces for a really great price. I also like my get-up today. It's been a while since my last preppy look. You just thrown on a polo (Sossy looking, of course) and pair it with either shorts or chino pants. It's easy and convenient and you will definitely love the outcome. Of course you have to fix your hair according to your outfit. So for today, since I decided to go preppy, I decided to brush my hair up and release the inner Scott Disick in me. HAHA! There you have it. :)












DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-ukay
Shorts from Ukay-ukay
Shoes from Vans
Watch from Swatch
Bracelet from Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...