Thursday, January 31, 2013

WILDLIFE


Photographed by Dom Santos

           Oh how I miss button downs with prints on it. The reason why I love them so much is that you don't really need much accessories or whatever. The top you're wearing is the accessory itself. That goes to all printed garments. From pants, to socks, to tops, jackets, etc. etc. etc. If you're going for a print on print, you literally don't need bracelets or necklaces or rings. if you accessorize so much, you'll just make people dizzy. Too much things will go on. What I did with today's outfit is that I plated with colors and print. I just wanted to add a little touch of fun in this outfit. Something that'll not bore you. As you can see, I have no accessories. I just have my beanie and nothing else. Colors + Prints = PERF! Just have fun with clothes. Just make sure that the outcome will satisfy you. There you go! Today's outfit! :)












DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-Ukay
Shorts from Zara
Shoes from Vans
Beanie from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...