Wednesday, January 16, 2013

STRIPES AND FLORAL


Photographed by Tristan Flores

            This is something new to me. I was actually not expecting this outfit to work but it actually did! I kinda want to challenge myself today. So for today's outfit, I went for a stripes and floral peg. I really didn't know if it'll work. When I was looking at myself in the mirror, I was actually thinking twice if I should really wear this outfit. But then I remembered my blog name! Fashion is LIMITLESS! Take risks! You'll never know what'll look good or bad if you don't try it, right? :) I also love my color scheme today! I'm really bright and colorful! What I noticed about this peg is that it's a mix of a beach-y vibe with the sporty vibe. it also has a little bit of skater swag in it. Didn't expect that putting them all together will give me this really chill look. So there you go! Here's my outfit today! How is it? :)














DETAILS:

Polo Shirt from Adidas
Floral Shorts from Springfield 
Cap from New Era(TITAN)
Watch from Swatch
Shoes from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...