Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BACK TO BASICS

Photographed by Tristan Flores

It's so good to be back! I missed this so much! Before i begin, I just want to greet everyone a Happy New Year! Wishing you all a great year ahead! Wow! It's been weeks since my last blog post. I just enjoyed my Christmas vacation that's why I was MIA with blogging. But now I'm back! :)

It's already back to school! New term, new lessons, new people! It has always been exciting for me to come back to school after a long long vacation. It feels like the start of a new school year. I have been looking forward to the resumption of classes because I'm really excited to meet new people and make new friends. I just want to start my 2013 with good vibes. :)

Anyways, for today's outfit, I went for a really basic look. I know it's not the best look I could blog about for a comeback but I just think that the basic look will give people that impression that you're a good person. HAHA! I don't want to scare people away on the first day! What I like about this look is that it's simple yet it's fun. I did mix colors and still made it me. It's really relaxing to the eyes since the colors I used aren't that loud. So here it is guys! My first post for 2013! How do you like it? :)











DETAILS:

Plain Navy Blue Shirt from Dickies
Burgundy Jeans from Social Collision 
Socks from Footloose
Sneakers from Vans
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger 
Watch from Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...