Friday, December 21, 2012

E-MOTION (DOM SANTOS X LIMITLESS STYLE)


Photographed by Dominique Santos

DOM SANTOS X LIMITLESS STYLE

             I know I've been so MIA lately with blogging and I just miss this so much! I also remember promising you guys pictures from the photo shoot that I had with my great great photographer friend Dominique Santos. This is actually for her portfolio and when she asked me to be her model, I didn't hesitate and said yes right away. She's a really really great photographer. Well duh! Look what she produced! There was a lot of jumping and running in this shoot! But definitely a lot of emotions. I'm still shocked with the pictures! I never imagined myself doing some of the poses like the jump shots! HAHA! Who would have thought right? Anyways, I better stop talking here and let the photos do the talking. I entitled it E-MOTION because the pictures you're about to see are about motions and emotions. So here you go! :)

Thank you so much Dom for these lovely pictures! They're to die for! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...