Friday, December 14, 2012

BLACK PARADISE

Photos from Luis Ugot

    Late outfit post! Sorry! :)) And also sorry for incomplete photos! Got this from my friend Luis's project. Anyways, something 80's-ish get-up again with a modern twist. I'm having an 80's hangover! I love how simple this look is but still has that oomph. Obsessed with my sneakers and caps! Oh gosh! These items are really my essentials this season. I think I wear them everyday already. Obsessing with denim too! LOVE LOVE LOVE! This denim jacket was actually one of the clothes that I rescued from the stuff from our basement. The clothes that my dad kept during his teenage days. HAHA! It's like an ukay-ukay in our house! So there you go! How do I look? :)



DETAILS:

Denim Jacket from Levi's
Shirt from Ukay-ukay
Jeans from H&M
Shoes from Vans
Backpack from Oxygen
Cap from Fatal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...