Friday, November 16, 2012

RISING SUN


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

                   I really love my look today! Something really young! It's been a while since I last wore a polo shirt. I rarely wear them and I don't know why. My inspiration for this look are those conyo sossy kids I see around Taft. No offense guys! When I was in high school, I usually see this kind of get-up from the sossy kids. Really preppy and really sharp but young version. I just wanted to feel really comfortable today and this is a really comfy outfit. It may be one of the simplest outfits to copy but it will always be in style. This classic look will never go out of style. Maybe I should start dressing like this? I don't know! HAHA! But I really enjoyed this look. Makes me feel like a teenager again. What do you guys think? :) 













DETAILS:

Polo Shirt from Adidas
Jeans from H&M
Topsiders from Sperry
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger
Wayfearers from Ray-Ban
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...