Thursday, November 15, 2012

LAVENDER



Photographed by Josiah Medalla

               I have always loved the color Lavender. This color reminds me so much of new born babies and children. I don't even know why! HAHA! Lavender makes me really sleepy though. Maybe because it soothes the eyes. Here I am again in a floral get-up. Wearing something floral makes me feel really "mabango". What I love about wearing floral is that it's not hard to pair. You can go for a look this simple but still look FASH! What's nice about this print is that it makes you really young. So I decided to pair this floral button down top with navy blue cuff pants and finished it with yellow socks and brown kicks to give it a twist. This whole look is a really fun and fresh look. What do you guys think? :)











DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-Ukay
Cuff Pants from Topman
Kicks from Supra
Socks from H&M
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger
Pulseras from H&M/Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...