Monday, November 12, 2012

Stone Age


 Photographed by Josiah Medalla

            I'm starting to miss my browns. I am a huge fan of the color brown. It's that color where you don't really have to think what it will go well with. So for today's get-up, I had a brown overload. Brown here, brown there, brown everywhere! HAHA! I'm trying to monochrome-ish my look. I don't really know if I did a great job doing that. This color is my comfort zone. This look actually reminds me so much of the "Flinstones". Very stone aged and very wilderness looking. Well I guess this is the modern Flinstones look? When I really want to go for a "safe" look, I always look for my browns and try to mix and match them. Of course I still try to make it fashionable and In. I still try to keep my thinking caps and creativity working. So there you go! What do you guys think? :) 












DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-Ukay
Jeans from H&M
Kicks from Supra
Bowler Hat from Divisoria
Pulseras from H&M/Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...