Wednesday, October 3, 2012

LETTERMAN


Photographed by Dom Santos

               Today was really a hassle day for the students. Due to the inclimate weather, classes were suspended. It didn't really affect me since my class was in the morning and the suspension was for the afternoon classes. Anyways, I really loved today's weather minus the rain. Imagine, every time I commute, I always perspire but today, I felt really fresh and smooth. I literally felt like I was traveling abroad. So for my outfit, I wore something really appropriate for the weather. And because of the dark cluds, I decided to wear something with color. I didn't want to contribute to the dullness. Clothes always has it's way to express what we want to express. You really are what you wear. ;)

In this kind of weather, I suggest that you always keep a jacket and an umbrella handy. Always put your health FIRST. They say "Fashion over Comfort" but Fashion can also be equal to comfort. Always put yourself at it's best cause you'll never know who you'll bump in to. :)










DETAILS:

Obyo Kazuki x Whiz Letterman from Adidas
Button Down from Ben Sherman
Faded Skinnies from Folded and Hung
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger
Sneakers from H&M
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...