Saturday, October 20, 2012

LEATHER WEATHER


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

Hi guys! It's been a while since I blogged. It's been 2 days! HAHA! Anyways, It's my best friend/bitch/sister/partner in crime Dani Barretto's BEEDAY CELEBRATION at Republiq last night. It was also Miss Sixty (@miss60ph) and Energie Jeans (@energyjeansph) 3rd night!  IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!! So this is what I wore to her party. I was going for a really classic look with a rocker twist. I actually changed my outfit 3 times because I literally was not able to plan my outfit for this day. It was   really hard because you'll be stressing out and start going nuts! But thank God I was able to come up with this kind of combination. Not too overdressed but not dressed down.

 Will be blogging the bday pics soon! :)













DETAILS:

Button Down from Zara
Leather Jacket from Zara
Jeans from People are People
Socks from H&M
Boots from Doc Martens
Ring from D'Loivale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...