Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lapu-Lapu


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

          I really had a good laugh of this outfit because of my friends. They labeled me as "The high fashion Lapu-Lapu". HAHA! :)) When I was getting ready for school, Lapu-Lapu didn't cross my mind. I thought I looked like a chill rocker with an aztec twist. That was actually what I'm aiming for but thanks to Dani, Ayee, Tas and the others for calling me "Lapu-Lapu" THE WHOLE DAY! LITERALLY! If you guys don't know who Lapu-Lapu is, just search it. :)) 

             Anyways, So for today's outfit, I was really aiming for a trashy rocker chill look. Because of the weather we're experiencing right now, I went for the basics. Just wanted to look a little different. A bandana like this can do so much to your outfit. Just wear something basic and the magic trick is ACCESSORIZE. This time, you have to let your accessories do the talking and pick a basic top and bottom. So how do I look? :)












DETAILS:

Shirts from Hanes
Faded Distressed shorts from Zara/DIY
Sneakers from H&M
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger
Bandana from Bodega 
Sunnies from D'loivale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...