Monday, September 3, 2012

Comfort Zone

Let me tell you about my top 3 must haves for this season. I've been stocking my closet with these 3 items. I just couldn't get enough of them! Who would want to look fashionable and feel comfortable? Well... that's what I always aim for. FASHION=COMFORT. Check out my top 3 must haves today that will surely make you want one. :)

        #3: SWEATPANTS

    Sweatpants is a must in every fashionista's closet. You can now go anywhere in you sweats and still look fashionable. By pairing your sweats with unique pieces, you can totally turn your "gym" look into a sophisticated and stylish outfit. This is one of my MUST HAVES. Just like jeans, you can dress it up or dress down with sweats. Huge fashion designers include "The Sweats" in their runway shows and can be seen on every fashion show.

















                      
                     
                                         #2: BEANIES/CAPS

     Tired of surprise bad hair days? Well your nightmare is over! Everyone should at least have one of these! This is a huge help if you are totally not in the mood fixing your hair. If you're aiming for a "chill" look, You won't go wrong with beanies and caps. You can pair these with basic tees and people will applaud you in looking good and the secret is... you did it without any effort! ;)
                                                        #1: MEN'S CLUTCH BAGS

     And my top 1 must have this season is a clutch bag. These clutch bags are really convenient and stylish at the same time! Wo wouldn't want that? You can go anywhere you want with these babies but still carry your valuables without worrying! I really hate bulky pockets! Wallet in my back pocket, cellphone in my front pocket, and many more! Well... you don't have to worry about that when you have one of these! I suggest that you get your own stylish clutch and start walking in style!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...