Monday, September 24, 2012

BLOOM


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

       FLORAL FLORAL FLORAL! You should have at least a piece in your closet that is floral. It doesn't matter if it's a top or pants or shoes or accessories or whatever. As long as it's floral, you're good. You may ask why. Well... because there will come a day where in you just want to feel really fresh and feel happy and light all at the same time. That's what floral prints do. It makes you and the people who sees you feel happy and fresh. I really am happy today! And I don't know why! :)) What's nice with floral prints are the mixing and matching you can do with it. You can play with the colors like what I did here. I added blue to give it a nautical feel but still not over power the red. And if you guys noticed, I wear this pair of sneakers almost all the time and change the color of my socks. I don't know why but I'm really loving how it looks! It's preppy and fun and REALLY comfortable. So what do you guys think? :)








DETAILS:

Floral Button Down from Motto 
Distressed Faded Denim Shorts from Zara/DIY
Socks from H&M
Sneakers from H&M
On wrist: Kabbalah Red String

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...