Monday, August 13, 2012

Schoolboy Pimp

         Earlier today. we had a shoot for the comeback of Fashion Mondays. it's been 3 weeks since the last Fashion Mondays we did. We just didn't have enough time because of the hectic schedules and the suspensions of classes. Since we missed doing this, WE ARE BACK! Anyways, after everyone's turn for the shoot, we decided to have another shoot. I just love these girls so much and these persons are the kinds of people you should surround yourselves with. Pure fun and most of all not plastic. Dani Barretto and Natasha Gerona has been a part of my life since we were little. It just touches me that up to this day, we never changed. We treated each other like siblings. I would trade ANYTHING just to be with these guys forever. :) The pictures says it all. 

Wait for my my other blog posts about my outfit this day and the official photos of Fashion Mondays Comeback. :) Will post them this week! 








                                         This is something that'll pass as a movie poster! HAHA!


                              Photographed by the incredible Tristan Flores! Check out his blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...