Sunday, August 5, 2012

Project X


           One epic epic night! Hands down! My sissy, Tere Sevilla (I call her sissy because she's really like a sister to me) Celebrated her 22nd party at the Lancaster Hotel in Shaw Blvd. She got this 3 bedroom room that really looks high class! Everyone was dancing and jumping and having the time of their lives. This reminds me so much of the  movie Project x. We were not that wild though! HAHA! But it was really a wild night! Met a lot of incredible people! I don't know what else I can say but all I can say is, THIS. IS. AN. EPIC. NIGHT. Let the pictures be the proof. :>





















                                                                THE BEEDAY GAL!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...