Monday, August 20, 2012

Color Wheel

Today was a lot of fun! Went to Eastwood with the Santiago clan to watch the Expendables 2. Boy that movie rocked! After watching, we went to Red Garlic to eat dinner. So for my outfit, I went for something fun and colorful. I needed color for the things happening in my life right now. HAHA! With all the negativity and bad vibes, colors will surely cheer you up! Was not able to take the outfit shots at Eastwood so my apology for taking it at home. What do you guys think? :)

Sorry for the quality of these pictures! My lil' bro didn't know how to operate the camera.. HAHA! :) But he did pretty well with it though.





                                                        Pull-over and shorts from Zara
                                                    LED touch watch from LunaChic Fashion Depot
                                                                          Moccasins from Superga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...