Friday, June 29, 2012

Eye Candy







                                       Button Down: Tyler ; Cardigan/Pants: Zara ; Shoes: Superga


     This is what I wore to school today. I was feeling a little professional so I decided to wear something preppy. This is my kind of style. I'm really comfortable looking like this and I just feel sharp whenever I'm in this kind of get up. I just think that dressing classy will boost your confidence level and there will never be a time that you will have your chin down. I feel like Prince Harry whenever I put on something like this. Reminds me so much of European fashion. Most of the guys in Europe dress really classy and really professional. The weather did cooperate so I did not really sweat that much.

     As you can see, I played with the colors. I didn't want to stick with one color so I did a little color blocking. Paired my purple pants with this multicolored button down and finished it with a bluish cardigan. So what do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...