Wednesday, May 9, 2012

UNO

       Hey guys! Okay, so I'm really new at this. I've decided to start blogging because of my friend Dani! (Her Blog: http://dani-barretto.blogspot.com/) One more thing I wanted to start a blog is because I really love fashion and arts and food that I really want to share with you guys. I hope I  can inspire you with things that I do. So basically I will be posting everything about fashion, arts, food, but mostly about my everyday life. I will be posting my everyday looks here and some style tips. I love food so I will also be posting about food that is in style! Hope you guys read my blog!


      Anyways, For my first post. I will be posting Photoshoots that I've had. This is one of the Photoshoots that we did and it is also one of my favorites! Photographed by my friend Mirabai Sebastian. We were going for that New York feel. I hope you guys like it! :)



                                          Shirt: DIY, Bowler Hat, Round glasses: Divisoria







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...