Saturday, June 15, 2013

Marco Polo Club


Photographed by Gerard Lopez

Hey guys! What's up? So here's an outfit from what I wore to school last Tuesday. For this outfit, I was going for something really Marco Polo-y. A sporty prince I guess? This outfit reminded me a lot of things. A Jockey with a hint of a Tennis Player slash Golfer slash College boy. I really enjoyed this get-up. It's really young and fresh but a little mature looking too.  I also love how my colors looked. Not too bright but the clash of the colors really worked out together. I actually felt "sosyal" with this outfit! HAHAHAHA! Felt really confident ++. I suggest that if you're going for something like this, don't do so much colors. You want to go for a classy look, not a party animal look. :) So how do you guys like it? :)














DETAILS:

White Button Down from Armani Exchange
Varsity Jacket from Ralph Lauren
Shorts from Ukay-ukay
Sunnies from Ray-Ban
Watch from Swatch
Bracelet from Bora
Shoes from Nike (Airmax180)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...