Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HOMELESS FEEL


Photographed by Tristan Flores

             It's been a while since my last outfit post. So for today's outfit, I went for a really baggy homeless feel look. I didn't really know what to wear today and I really wanted to look and feel extra comfy so I wore my joggers. I paired it with this favorite polo of mine. It's just so versatile! Anything goes with it. I looked like a homeless person today! =)) But still in style, of course! Still exerted effort to make this looks like this. Sneakers are the best! Just slip them on and you're good! The socks gave it an extra homeless feel! HAHA! I actually like this look. It gave me so much room to move. So there you go! Outfit of the day! ;)














DETAILS:

Button Down from Ralph Lauren
Joggers from H&M
Shoes from Adidas
Socks from Dad's Closet
Shades from Neff
Belt Bag from Muji
Watch from Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...