Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THE LOT


Photographed by Tristan Flores

          What people don't know is that there's a soft spot in my heart for the color orange. I am also in-love with anything pastel. When you put it together, it's just PERFECT. What I like about pastel is that it's really soft and really relaxing for the eyes. it also gives you that vintage-y feel and anything vintage, I LOVE! Why do I love vintage? Because it's not just a piece of cloth made into something wearable. Vintage items tell a story. It is like a letter from Juliet ages and ages ago. What I did here is I mixed soft tones with black and this really rockability print. I just love mixing and matching. It's like putting Nutella in your Adobo. HAHA! NEVER be afraid of trying new things out. Maybe that'll be the start of your new style. :)












DETAILS:

Shirt from Rubber Soul
Colored Denim Jacket from Oxygen
Jeans from H&M
Cap from Fatal
Watch from Swatch
Shoes from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...