Monday, December 3, 2012

New York


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

            It's ben a while since my last outfit post! I missed blogging about my everyday outfits. So for today's outfit, I went for an 80's teen/workout-ish get-up. I've been a huge fan of the 80's fashion and if ever I was given a chance to live in the past, I would totally live in the 80's! Everything in that era is just so fun! From music to fashion. Everything is just so whimsical and colorful. It's like a whole era dedicated to crayons! HAHA! :)) What I'm really addicted to right now are these white sneakers. This is one of my must haves this season. if you're trying to pull of an 80's look, I suggest that you get yourself vintage looking sneakers just like these babies! At first I was really careful with this pair since it's white and it attracts dirt easily but I think to achieve that rugged 80's schoolboy look, you should get your sneakers DIRTY! Capital D.I.R.T.Y.! So there you go! What do you think? :)












DETAILS:

Denim Button Down from Zara
Tank Top from Ukay-Ukay
Jeans from H&M
Yellow Socks from H&M
Sneakers from Vans
Backpack from Oxygen
Pulseras from H&M/Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...