Monday, November 19, 2012

CARMEN


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

              I kinda miss dressing up like a rockstar. This has been one of the styles I love doing aside from looking preppy and sharp. There's just something about this look that makes me wanna poke voodoo dolls with needles. HAHA! Kidding! What I love about this look is that the messier, the better. I don't really know if I did a great job with looking messy since I'm really an OC person but I would consider looking really messy just to pull the rocker peg. Maybe I'll try not showering. HAHA! Let me tell you a secret. This button down I'm wearing is my most used button down. I am a huge fan of the Terry Richardson fashion where in he only uses one kind of polo. I just really find it amusing! He totally made a style on his own! And I am one of his followers. :)) So What do you guys think? :)












DETAILS:

ACDC Shirt from Ukay-Ukay
Button Down from Ralph Lauren
Jeans from Social Collision
Bowler hat from Divisoria
Brogue Creepers from Folded and Hung
Pulseras from H&M/Bangkok
Envelope Clutch from D'Loivale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...