Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Swaguh Jaguh





                                             Shirt: Adidas ; Shorts: DIY ; Cap/Shoes: Vans


       It's been 3 days since I last posted! I missed this! Anyways, this is what I wore to school today. I was going for a chill swag get up. HAHAHA! I don't even know if i'm doing it right but at least I tried? I just wanted to dress like this for today. I was not able to include my bag  but I was wearing a back pack. It's was the complete skater/swag or whatever you call it peg. I don't usually wear something like this but I must say, everything changed when I wore this. My walk, the way I move, etc. You will really get hooked to it. So what do you guys think of my swaggah jaggah? HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...