Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Heavy Metal Lover






Leather Jacket: Zara ; Button Down: F&H ; Jeans: Social Collision: Shoes: Vans ; Tote: Marc Jacobs



Sorry for this late post! I got home late last night because it was my good friend Pia Alarcon's birthday celebration. I would like to greet her a Happy Birthday! Anyways, so this is what I wore for this week's Fashion Mondays. I was in the mood in wearing something leather because of the weather. It was really cold and windy so I didn't hesitate. There's really nothing much to say about this look. The title says it all. I love anything leather PERIOD. What do you guys think? :)

There are no official photos of our Fashion Mondays shoot because of our photographer, Tristan Flores is busy. We will try our best to give you official photos next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...