Saturday, July 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABINA AND SANTINO!!!

           It's been a while since I attended a children's party. May I just say, I really missed this so much. I miss the vibes, the food, and hearing children scream! I remembered my party when I was 7. Now, all I do is party! HAHA! Anyways, my cousins (Sabina 8 and Santino 5) celebrated their birthday yesterday at Ayala Hillside. The venue was really nice! Big enough for a children's party. Here are some photos from yesterday's party! :) Photos are from http://dani-barretto.blogspot.com/











                                                      http://dani-barretto.blogspot.com/
                                                           Santino, the birthday boy!!!!
                                                         Sabina, the birthday girl!!!
                                                      Guess who showed up! IRONMAN!


                                       Kidding! Just Tito Raymart in his Ironman get-up!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...