Monday, July 16, 2012

Burgundy






     Blazer: Ukay-ukay ; Button Down: Ben Sherman ; Jeans: People Are People ; Moccasins: Superga


      This is what I wore for today's Fashion Monday. Wanted to wear something professional but still look casual. I went ukay shopping again last week and got so many great finds! One of my finds is this burgundy blazer that I really adore! I got this blazer for 25 pesos! It fits me so well so I believe it's really for me! the button down that I'm wearing was actually my dad's back when he was still a little young. I go it in our basement where his old clothes are! I suggest that you guys go to your attic or basement and look for vintage pieces! Vintage will never go out of fashion. Just pair it with today's style. So is it a yes or a no? :)

Will be posting the official pictures of Fashion Mondays this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...