Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bow Down






                                                Shirt: UFC ; Shorts: Zara ; Shoes: Vans


Todays outfit! It was a happy Thursday and a my schedule for today was also happy so I wore something relaxed. Your typical shirt, shorts and sneakers. I really love the combination of black and blue. It gives you an elegant look even in your chillest outfit. The print on the shorts is such a statement that you really don't have to accessorize. I suggest that you get bottoms that are printed because you can just wear that with anything plain.

It was a really wild day today! I can't tell why but all I can say is, I'm really happy for my friends! :"> Thursdays are always happy with them. I can't express the joy I'm feeling! I SWEAR! :">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...